June 29th, 2018
If you are new to the Waterloo Region District School Board (i.e. JK student, or moved to our area from another School Board), you can register online.
To register online, click here. Once you submit your registration, please contact the school at 519-743-6331 to make an appointment to complete the process.
We require the following documentation:
- Proof of Address
- Utility bill, proof of Ontario Property Assessment Notice, or lease agreement.
- Proof of Birth
- Birth Certificate, Canadian Passport, birth registration, citizenship card or statement of live birth.
- Proof of Custody where applicable
- Custody orders, court-ordered Guardianship
- Student Immunization Information
- Submit your child’s immunization information online directly to the Region of Waterloo Public Health. This is not collected at the school.
- Immigration documents where required
Still have some questions? For more information on the Kindergarten Program and Registration, please click here.